Cat Confessions Sure To Crack You Up
While dogs are known to be forever loyal and well-behaved, cats like to keep you guessing. At first glance, they seem to only take naps all day, but as soon as you turn your back they transform into devious little thieves, bullies, and vandals!
To make matters worse, it’s tough to punish a cat for their misdeeds. They don’t easily associate water sprays or raised voices with what they’ve done. When your cat keeps pulling stunts and you can’t get them to stop, there’s only one thing left to do: hilariously shame them on the internet!
1. Ah, classic sibling rivalry. Fighting over toys, the best spot on the couch, who gets to watch TV, and of course, who gets the most food. This orange one needs to stop being greedy before her sister gets a black eye!
2. When your pet misbehaves, it’s not always enough to shame them on the internet with a sign depicting their naughtiness. These cat-owners made their bad kitty wear a hat as punishment too, and we are here for it!
3. Bullies are never welcome and should face severe repercussions when they’ve been a little mean. Apparently, this cat’s hiss is even worse than its bite because he’s scared off not one, but several big dogs!
4. Of course, not everyone is as tough as the previous two bullies. Cats are known to fight each other, but you have to know your strengths and limits. This cat clearly didn’t.
5. Cats can wreak quite some havoc when alone, but when partnered up? They are truly unstoppable. It looks like the orange one cleans himself a little too much, and the other is just turning it into a disaster.
6. “Mom, look what I’ve brought you!” It wouldn’t be the first time a cat proudly presented a small, unwelcome, dead animal to their owner, but it’s supposed to be kitty’s own prey, not something rotten from the side of the road.
7. Feline friends are famous for knocking things down. Mugs, phones, pencils — nothing is safe on your table, counter, or shelf. You better glue them down or hide them elsewhere because kitty does clearly NOT approve.
8. While cats themselves are super secretive about their bathroom habits, they can be extremely interested in OUR bathroom business. Try going #2 with this guy staring at you…
9. There’s nothing like a good cat opera to wake you up in the middle of the night thinking someone has been murdered. Although we shouldn’t blame them for being active when it’s dark, no one appreciates an early morning screech fest.
10. Whether they’re climbing up your curtains, scratching up your furniture, stinking up the place, or straight up breaking your blinds, your cat will find a way to make you lose that security deposit. Was it worth it?
11. This young kitten may have simply wanted to play with the fish or drink out of the tank, but we remain a little bit suspicious. Were you trying to eat your adoptive sibling, little one? Either way, it looks like the fish won.
12. Unfortunately, this cat was a little more successful. We’re starting to sense a pattern here… Maybe, just maybe, cats and fish don’t go together. You can keep trying, though!
13. To a cat, there is nothing better than a warm laptop with a fun keyboard to step all over. Especially when their human is trying to work. “Oops, your whole desktop in the trash? I’ll keep purring anyway.”
14. “Excuse me… what are you doing?” “Mind your own business human… and shut the freaking door!” If you haven’t had your toilet paper torn up, you’ve never owned a cat.
15. Who knew cats liked not only regular fish but cheddar-flavored goldfish snacks as well? This little one has taken snacking to the next level. He’s clever enough to hide the snacks and eat them quietly, too!
16. We’re not sure who thought letting a cat and a hamster play together would be a great idea, but we hope they’ve at least learned from this experience. At least the hamster wasn’t eaten, but this doesn’t sound like a good time either.
17. While catnip is, of course, totally awesome, your cat needs to take it easy. Remember kitties: it’s hugs, not drugs! This guy got so spacey he couldn’t even make it to the litter box!
18. Imagine just swimming along, minding your own business, when suddenly a giant fur ball pukes, well, a giant furball into your home! Come on, cat! Did you hit the nip with the other guy?
19. “NOTHING beats a good cardboard box. Nothing. Not the Amazon order you’ve been looking forward to for days, and definitely not the new toy or play place you’ve bought for me. Just give me the box already, Cheryl.”
20. Eek! There’s only one thing worse than your cat bringing you a dead mouse: your cat bringing you a live mouse, and then dropping it into the toilet for you.
21. Surely if a human did this, there would be greater consequences than just a sign and a picture on the internet! This brand new mamma cat doesn’t seem to be bothered one bit. Someone’s ready to start a family!
22. We know cats and hamsters and fish don’t mix, but an adventurous cat and a brightly-lit Christmas tree is a CATastrophe waiting to happen. It all starts with a little gnawing on the branches, and before you know it, the angel on top is coming down fast!